6/24/2014

Strawberries and whipped cream

בס"ד
strawberry and cream

I actually don't quite like fruits with any kind of dessert, at least that's what I thought.
I've decided to give some fruit-desserts a try and I can honestly say that it's not that bad.
I love strawberries so much, just give me a bowl of strawberries and a plate with sugar to dip them and I'm all set.
But sometimes, you gotta try other things and make something new ( new for me of course, 'cause I bet you ate strawberries and cream plenty of times).
I've made a simple dessert of strawberries and cream that for me was so yummy hope you'll enjoy too.

strawberries in a cup dessert
strawberry dessert

Ingredients:
Strawberries
1 or 1 1\2 Tbsp. Sugar/ sugar substitute
Tsp. Vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. Instant pudding vanilla flavored
Whipping cream

Preparation:
Cut the strawberries into small chunks and soak with the vanilla extract and sugar for a couple of minutes.
Whip the whipping cream with the vanilla pudding till steady.
Transfer the strawberries into glasses and pipe the whipped cream on top.






5 תגובות:

Thank you for commenting!
Really enjoy hearing from you!
תודה על שהגבתם! מאוד שמחה לשמוע מכם!

ניוזלטר Subscribe

הירשמו לניוזלטר שלנו לקבלת עדכונים באימייל

Subscribe to get our updates by email

We use Sendinblue as our marketing platform. By Clicking below to submit this form, you acknowledge that the information you provided will be transferred to Sendinblue for processing in accordance with their terms of use