6/05/2014

Quesadilla

בס"ד

quesadilla

I love Quesadilla. Without any effort, you can make one heck of a breakfast/dinner.
I filled my quesadilla with chickpeas, grated cheese, canned tuna, olives, and onion.
It came out delicious!

Ingredients for 1 serving:
1 Tbsp. oil
2 tortillas
1 1/2 Tbsp. chickpeas
1 Tbsp. canned tuna
1 1/2 Tbsp. olive slices
onion cut to rings
grated cheese
Preparation:
Heat the pan with Tbsp. of oil.
Lower the heat and put the tortilla on the pan.
Add the filling in the middle of the tortilla and place the other tortilla on top.
With a spatula, press the two tortillas together.
Fry it a bit on one side and then flip to fry it on the other side.
Bon appetite!

8 תגובות:

  1. I love quesadillas and I love chickpeas!

    השבמחק
  2. I had a quesadilla yesterday, but it was very plain, this combination sounds amazing!

    השבמחק
  3. I also love quesadilllas! This sounds great!

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. Thank you very much :-) that was the first time I ever tried quesadilla and it was very tasty.

      מחק
  4. Thank you very much :-) that was the first time I ever tried quesadilla and it was very tasty.

    השבמחק
  5. I am going to share this with my sister, who loves tuna. Thanks for sharing.

    השבמחק

Thank you for commenting!
Really enjoy hearing from you!
תודה על שהגבתם! מאוד שמחה לשמוע מכם!

ניוזלטר Subscribe

הירשמו לניוזלטר שלנו לקבלת עדכונים באימייל

Subscribe to get our updates by email

We use Sendinblue as our marketing platform. By Clicking below to submit this form, you acknowledge that the information you provided will be transferred to Sendinblue for processing in accordance with their terms of use