7/27/2014

Easy and fast Twix bar

בס"ד
twix candy bar


I don't know when is the last time I had Twix, but after seeing this at Winnie's blog, I really wanted to make it, but I wanted to make it very fast and very simple.
So I bought a premade shortcrust pastry, one sweet and the other savory.
Baked, filled with milk toffee cream and covered with milk chocolate, delish!
easy twix recipe

homemade twix bar

Ingredients:
450 gram savory shortcrust pastry (1 pound)
450 gram sweet shortcrust pastry (1 pound)
1/3 cup whipping cream
1 cup milk toffee, about 20 candies
Milk chocolate

Preparation:
Place the two pastry rectangular on one another, and bake in 180 degrees Celsius (356F) for about 30 minutes.

Meanwhile, prepare the toffee cream :
Melt the cream and toffee together on low heat.
When the pastry is ready, set aside to cool.
Cut into small cubes or equaled size fingers and spread the toffee cream on top.
Take two fingers and place one on the other.
Continue with the rest and put it in the fridge till set.
Melt milk chocolate and coat the fingers.
Bon appetite :-)


Linking up here:

http://www.barbiebieberandbeyond.com/2014/08/day-laughter-died-robin-williams-stumbleintotheweekend.html


13 תגובות:

  1. Hi there and thanks so much for leaving me a comment on my blog Little Brage (the IKEA FINDS post) I tried to reply to your comment directly but you came up as a non reply blogger.

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. Really? That's weird, maybe it has something to do with me not having Google+?
      Thanks anyway for troubling yourself to stop by, really appreciate it.

      מחק
  2. I love Twix bars! I will have to try this out--yours sounds so good!

    Thanks for linking up at the Bewitchin Projects party this week! I can't wait to see what you link up again next week over at OurMiniFamily.com!

    Cheers,
    ~Cathy Mini~
    OurMiniFamily.com

    השבמחק
  3. Looks so delicious! I would love to try to make these. Twix bars are so good and I can imagine that homemade would be even more yummy!

    השבמחק
  4. My son who wants to be a Baker and Chef has already written down the recipe. :) Never would have thought of making our own, but this sounds yummy

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. Really hope he'll fulfill his dream! Thank you very much for the lovely comment!

      מחק
  5. Yumfest! I've never been brave enough to try making my own candy bars but this recipe sounds easy enough!

    השבמחק
  6. OMG!!!! I love Twix bars. This is why I love blogs, because I find some amazing recipe's and crafts for my family. I'm going to be making this soon and will let you know how it turns out! Thanks for sharing amazing snack!

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. Thanks so much Tamika! I too love visiting new blogs to see the amazing stuff people create. Really hope you'll enjoy it!

      מחק

Thank you for commenting!
Really enjoy hearing from you!
תודה על שהגבתם! מאוד שמחה לשמוע מכם!

ניוזלטר Subscribe

הירשמו לניוזלטר שלנו לקבלת עדכונים באימייל

Subscribe to get our updates by email

We use Sendinblue as our marketing platform. By Clicking below to submit this form, you acknowledge that the information you provided will be transferred to Sendinblue for processing in accordance with their terms of use