8/06/2014

Brownie topped truffle

בס"ד

chocolate coated brownie with truffles

I hope you'll excuse me for the name, sometimes I just can't find a good title to describe a yummy creation.
 I saw on the net a picture of some cake topped with mysterious topping and covered with chocolate and I really wanted to make it.
So I thought the topping is probably some kind of truffle and what could be more enjoying than a delicious and scrumptious brownie topped with truffle and covered with chocolate, I mean it's chocolate after chocolate after chocolate what can go wrong?!
The Brownies recipe was taken from this site .

brownies topped with truffles
sun brownie

brownies and truffles

Ingredients:
Brownies:
250 gram / 0.551-pound bittersweet chocolate, broken to pieces
100 gram / 3.527 OZ  oil (1/2 cup)
200 gram/ 0.44 pound sugar (1 cup)
pinch of salt
4 eggs, room temperature
100 gram / 0.22 pound flour (2/3 cup)
2 Tbsp. nougat powder (I didn't use it)
Truffles:
200 gram / 0.44 pound butter/margarine
about 230 gram / 0.507 pound crumbled biscuits
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1-2 Tbsp water

Coating:
bittersweet chocolate, melted
about 1 Tbsp oil

Decoration (optional): coconut, white chocolate, etc


Preparation:
For the brownies:
heat oven to 175C/347F.
Melt chocolate and mix with the oil. Add sugar and salt and blend well. Add eggs one at a time and mix well after each addition.
Add flour and mix well. Transfer to a small baking pan and bake for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the truffles:
Melt the butter/margarine and stir in the cocoa. Add the sugar and mix. Add the biscuits and mix well. If the mixture is too dry add 1-2 Tbsp. water. 
Mold the mixture into truffles and let sit in the freezer.
When the brownies are done let them sit at room temperature until cool.
When cool cut into squares and each square top with truffle.
Melt the chocolate and mix with the oil and coat the squares.
Place in the freezer until the coating as harden and decorate.

Enjoy! hope you'll love it and will appreciate your comments :-)



linking up at:
[Image]

31 תגובות:

  1. Wow! I think I want all my brownies to be topped with truffles! So yummy!

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. Yeah really scrumptious :-)
      Thanks a lot for your lovely comment and for stopping by!
      Love your blog so much!
      Michal

      מחק
  2. That looks so good. My two favorite things, brownies and truffles!

    Michelle F.

    השבמחק
  3. שמחה לגלות את הבלוג שלך, אין דבר טעים יותר משוקולד עם עוד שוקולד

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. חחחחח נכון, תודה רבה לך ליאורה ממש שמחה שקפצת לבקר :-)

      מחק
  4. This looks amazing. I can't wait to try making it. Thanks

    השבמחק
  5. Wow! This looks amazing! I'm stopping by from The Blog Guide's StumbleUpon Party and will be adding your post!
    ~Lina
    http://www.lifeaccordingtolina.com

    השבמחק
  6. Thanks for linking up! I've added this tasty looking post to Stumble Upon :)

    השבמחק
  7. This look so decadent and delicious! Perfect for those days when you're really craving chocolate.

    השבמחק
  8. I love anything chocolate! Think the name works well - straight and to the point!

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. Thanks a lot Ana! Really appreciate your lovely comment and for stopping by :-)

      מחק
  9. Chocolate after chocolate after chocolate!

    השבמחק
  10. G'day! This looks terrific! View via #SITS and thanks for sharing your recipes and Natasha's and my #SayGdayParty!
    Cheers! Joanne

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. Thanks a lot Joanne! really appreciate you stopping by!

      מחק
    2. G'day from me too! I have just shared your yummy post on Pinterest.

      Best wishes,
      Natasha in Oz

      מחק
    3. Thanks a lot Natasha! Have seen your tweet and really appreciate it!

      מחק
  11. Oh my I've died and gone to chocolate heaven. these look sinfully good.

    השבמחק
  12. G'day Thanks for sharing at our #SayGdayParty! Looks delish! Please make sure to return if you haven't already to say G'day to someone else who is at the party and perhaps in re-visiting the post, you can answer a question or two for me! Cheers! Joanne What's On The List?
    Pinned!

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. Thanks Joanne will do!
      Really appreciate you stopping by and pinning :-)

      מחק
  13. That is a lovely brownie. And thanks for including non-metric measures! :)

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. Thank you very much Paula!
      I do try including non-metric measures, however sometimes I forget, 'cause I'm so used working with the metric system :-)

      מחק

Thank you for commenting!
Really enjoy hearing from you!
תודה על שהגבתם! מאוד שמחה לשמוע מכם!

ניוזלטר Subscribe

הירשמו לניוזלטר שלנו לקבלת עדכונים באימייל

Subscribe to get our updates by email

We use Sendinblue as our marketing platform. By Clicking below to submit this form, you acknowledge that the information you provided will be transferred to Sendinblue for processing in accordance with their terms of use