6/03/2019

Vegan no-bake cheesecake with Nutella-style spread

בס"ד

Vegan-chocolate-nutella-cheesecake
 
If you are looking for a vegan cheesecake that your guests won't question its ingredients, you came to the right place.
This cheesecake is just wonderful, silky smooth, and combines excellently with Nutella-style spread for creating a delicious no-bake chocolate Nutella cheesecake.



Nutella-cheesecake-vegan

In the recipe, I used a cream cheese of MashuMashu company, which is based on coconut. Because of this, the cheese was a bit firmer and reminded a bit of coconut oil after it spent some time in chilly weather.
Nonetheless, this vegan cream cheese is very successful, in my opinion, and I really liked the fact that it is not made of potatoes. A full review will be soon on the new on the blog corner.

Does the cake tastes like coconut?
Using the cheese made of coconut and the additional coconut cream didn't give any hint of coconut. I myself don't like much coconut, and even whipped coconut cream doesn't get well in my house, but this cake was a huge hit, and it really didn't have any coconut taste and was creamy and just tasty.

This Nutella cheesecake recipe is just perfect for those who don't consume dairy products due to medical motives (allergies, sensitivities, etc.) or environmental motives. And if you know people who don't like trying vegan food, give them a slice of this cake without telling them its vegan and wait to hear their thoughts.

I learned in my house to not reveal weird ingredients I used before anyone tries it. Mostly it gets a thumbs up :-)
What I do have a problem with is the fact that I don't have someone who can fool me to try my own recipes with weird ingredients haha



Ingredients for 24cm (around 9 inch pan) springform pan:
Base:
150-gram (5.3 oz.) Oreo-style cookies
1 Tbsp. Vegan chocolate Nutella-style spread*

Filling:
200-grams (7 oz.) low fat (about 9%) vegan cream cheese (coconut based)
200-grams (7 oz.) vegan cream cheese (about 25% fat, coconut based)
1/2 cup vegan Nutella-style spread
1 cup 100% whole coconut cream

Coating:
1/2 cup 100% whole coconut cream
1/2 cup vegan hazelnut Nutella-style spread

*I used the dairy-free Delinut spread of Shneider's which I very love and also used in my time out bar recipe

Preparation:
In a food processor, process the cookies with the tablespoon of the chocolate hazelnut spread. Transfer to the pan and press tightly to the bottom. Set aside and prepare the filling:
Mix in a bowl the filling ingredients using a hand-mixer, until you get a smooth, unified cream. Transfer on top of the cookie base, smooth the surface and freeze for an hour.
Once the hour is over, make the coating: Melt the coating ingredient in a microwave-safe bowl until you get a smooth cream. Melt for a couple of seconds in the microwave and mix after each interval.

Pour on top of the cake that is still found inside the pan and start tilting the pan to the side, to get an even coating.
Freeze for 15 minutes, and now you can serve the cake immediately - just go through with a knife in the circumference of the cake and release from the pan or place in the refrigerator for the night and serve the next day.
The cake disappeared very fast in my home, but IT lasts for at least three days in the fridge.
 

10 תגובות:

  1. i love anything with nutella flavor. this sounds delicious!

    השבמחק
  2. This will be so perfect to take to a graduation party this week! Love that it's a dessert that everyone can have. Who doesn't love Nutella?? Yum!

    השבמחק
  3. Cheesecake with Nutella? Yes please! It sounds divine and I would happily dig right in! :)

    השבמחק
  4. This recipe looks amazing and anything that contains Nutella is a friend of mine. I made this for a party and everyone loved it.

    השבמחק
  5. This was really amazing! Everyone at my house was impressed! Thanks for the recipe!

    השבמחק
  6. Wow, this looks dangerous! Haha! I love that this is dairy-free and coconut-based! Great job!

    השבמחק
  7. I love that this Cheesecake is No-Bake and Vegan! YUM!

    השבמחק
  8. This cheesecake is perfect since it doesn't require baking and I love that you made it with coconut cream cheese. It will be a great addition to my dessert rotations.

    השבמחק
  9. It looks so smooth and creamy. Great no bake recipe.

    השבמחק
  10. I am literally drooling over this cheesecake! I can't wait to try it this week!

    השבמחק

Thank you for commenting!
Really enjoy hearing from you!
תודה על שהגבתם! מאוד שמחה לשמוע מכם!

ניוזלטר Subscribe

הירשמו לניוזלטר שלנו לקבלת עדכונים באימייל

Subscribe to get our updates by email

We use Sendinblue as our marketing platform. By Clicking below to submit this form, you acknowledge that the information you provided will be transferred to Sendinblue for processing in accordance with their terms of use